Corso online - The power of questions
Improve your communication skills
Why I designed a course on asking questions?
The course aims at helping learners to improve their ability to formulate questions in order to achieve specific goals in different contexts, retaining control over communications and improving their questioning skills.
Who should take this course?
The topics we'll be discussing are of general interest: salespeople, lawyers, project managers, consultants, recruiters, managers, designers, negotiators, team leaders, service technicians and researchers are but a few of the professional profiles that might be interested.
People determined to increase efficiency and effectiveness in communication may find this course engaging: the course is extremely useful in any kind of negotiation and teamwork, R&D, problem solving, conflict management and in any situation where communication is key.
What about in private life?
What about the expected duration?
The course should take about 3 hours to complete.
You will be free to choose when to work on the course!
Even if you only have 15 minutes, make the most of it: you will automatically pick up where you left off.
Furthermore, to make the most of your time and energy, take my advice and do not rush through the course: organize different sessions for no more than 60 minutes.
Expecting to get bored?
Prepare to change your mind!
The course is designed to encourage in-depth exploration of the topic and of the individual experience. Texts, videos, tutorials, quizzes, cartoons and dialogues designed to offer a unique learning experience:
See below more details about the contents.
PC, tablet or smartphone?
You can use a PC or a mobile device (tablet/smartphone) that supports HTML5 (IOS, Android, Windows).
Up-to-date versions of the most popular browsers are recommended: Chrome and Safari usually offer better performance.
The certificate of attendance
At the end of the course, you will download a certificate of attendance once you pass the test.
Would you like more information about the contents? Here they are!
The course is divided into sections:
- Introduction to the course (10 minutes)
- How the course works (10 minutes)
- Open and closed questions: when to use the two types of question (40 minutes)
- Open and semi-open questions: uses and formulation techniques (50 minutes)
- Closed questions - Clarification, comprehention check and paraphrasing (50 minutes)
- Preparing for the final test finale (10 minutes)
- Final test (20minutes)
Here is the first section of the course:
The course is set as if it were in the classroom: Arduino is the trainer, Arabella is his assistant.
Would you like to know more about your work on the course?
During the course you will use the following learning material, that you can download for future use:
- Open questions – Needs and motivation – Examples
- Open questions – Sales, marketing and commercial negotiation – Examples
- Open questions – efficiency and effectiveness – Examples
- Open questions – technical support, customer care – Examples
- Closed-ended questions – Comprehension check – Examples
- Closed-ended questions – Paraphrasing – Examples
- Glossary of the main terms used in the course
- Recommended films
Contenuti del corso eLearning
Questi sono i dettagli relativi ai contenuti del corso eLearning.
|Numero di learning object presenti nel corso:||7|
|Numero di test presenti nel corso:||1|
|Durata totale del corso:||3 ore|
|Validità dell'attestazione:||10 anni|
Commenti dei clienti:Nessun commento è ancora presente.
|Esegui il login tramite Facebook!|
Per utilizzare questa funzionalità di condivisione sui social network è necessario accettare i cookie della categoria 'Marketing'