Contents and details of the course
Why to take a test on listening skills?
- First of all, let's say that listening is a physiological function, and stimuli from the surrounding environment, the frantic rhythm of today's lifestyle and the growing desire to prevail by raising one's voice are progressively impairing it
- The test aims at helping you to autonomously assess how effectively you listen and do your best to improve your listening skills.
Should you take this test?
- Let me ask you a few questions…
- During a conversation, do you pay enough attention, or does your mind wander?
- Do you usually interrupt your counterpart?
- Do you keep listening when someone says something you don't agree with?
- If you think your listening is good enough, then you don't need this test.
- If you feel you can improve well…, the test will help you to discover the areas you can work on.
What about the duration?
The test should take about 40 minutes to be completed.
Are you interested in measuring your improvements?
During the two months that the test will remain available to you, you will be able to repeat the test freely and then verify your progress on listening.
The contents of the test
- The test is designed to encourage in-depth exploration of the topic and of the individual experience.
- The teacher will ask you 20 questions: for each question, you can choose from three possible answers; only one is correct.
Please answer as honestly as possible.
- In the test, you will also find:
- a video-clip that presents a typical listening behaviour
- a carton strip and a short post on bad listening
PC, tablet or smartphone?
- You can use a PC or a mobile device (tablet/smartphone) that supports HTML5 (IOS, Android, Windows).
- Up-to-date versions of the most popular browsers are recommended: Chrome and Safari usually offer better performance.
The certificate of attendance
At the end of the course, you will download a certificate of attendance once you pass the test.
Do you want to do the test right now?
Great, now take your time and make sure no-one will disturb you for at least 40 minutes!
|Numero di learning object presenti nel corso:||1|
|Numero di test presenti nel corso:||1|
|Durata totale del corso:||42 minuti|
|Validità dell'attestazione:||10 anni|
Nessun commento inserito. Scrivi il primo commento!