Contents and details of the course
Why a course on listening skills?
- First of all, let's say that listening is a physiological function, and stimuli from the surrounding environment, the frantic rhythm of today's lifestyle and the growing desire to prevail by raising one's voice are progressively impairing it
- The course aims at helping learners to improve their listening skills, efficiently and effectively acquiring the information in order to achieve specific goals, while maintaining control of communication
Who should take this course?
- The topics we'll be discussing are of general interest: salespeople, lawyers, project managers, consultants, recruiters, managers, designers, negotiators, team leaders, service technicians and researchers are but a few of the professional profiles that might be interested
- People determined to improve their communication skills may find this course engaging: the course is extremely useful in any kind of negotiation and teamwork, R&D, problem solving, conflict management and in any situation where communication is key
- What about in private life? In my experience, the course is very useful here too
What about the expected duration? The course should take about 3 hours to complete
You will be free to choose when to work on the course!
- Even if you only have 15 minutes, make the most of it: you will automatically pick up where you left off.
- Furthermore, to make the most of your time and energy, take my advice and do not rush through the course: organize different sessions for no more than 60 minutes.
Expecting to get bored?
- Prepare to change your mind!
- The course is designed to encourage in-depth exploration of the topic and of the individual experience
- Texts, videos, tutorials, quizzes, cartoons and dialogues designed to offer a unique learning experience
- 8 videos inspired by real situations
- 42 exercises
- 17 interactive pages
- 4 pdf files to download and use in the future
- See below more details about the contents
PC, tablet or smartphone?
- You can use a PC or a mobile device (tablet/smartphone) that supports HTML5 (IOS, Android, Windows)
- Up-to-date versions of the most popular browsers are recommended: Chrome and Safari usually offer better performance
The certificate of attendance
At the end of the course, you will download a certificate of attendance once you pass the test.
- Introduction to the course (10 minutes)
- How the course works (10 minutes)
- Are you good at listening?Take a test! (40 minutes)
- Bad listening behaviours (20 minutes)
- Conscious listening (10 minutes)
- Empathic listening (20 minutes)
- Informational listening (10 minutes)
- A short listening… holiday! (10 minutes)
- Appreciative listening (10 minutes)
- Critical listening (20 minutes)
- Preparing for the final test (10 minutes)
- Final test (20 minutes)
Watch the first chapter now!
The course is set in the classroom and Arduino (the author of the course) and Ilaria (his assistant) will guide you through the study
During the course you will use the following learning material, that you can download for future use:
- The most frequent listening behaviours
- Glossary with the main terms used in the test
- 2 cartoon strips
|Numero di learning object presenti nel corso:||12|
|Numero di test presenti nel corso:||1|
|Durata totale del corso:||3 ore 30 minuti|
|Validità dell'attestazione:||10 anni|
Nessun commento inserito. Scrivi il primo commento!