Mega Italia Media: Leader in eLearning training
Since 1988 Mega Italia Media helps companies, organizations, consultants and trainers to carry out corporate training in a simple, effective and legally valid way.
Today, we are present on the market with an innovative range of services and products:
- Online courses for business training, with 113 specific titles for Occupational Health and Safety, 22 courses for Digital Transformation, 13 courses for Soft Skill, 6 courses for HACCP food safety and 5 courses for Compliance and Quality.
- LMS DynDevice eLearning platform, to create, deliver and manage all business training activities, online, blended or in the classroom.
- Products for business training and supports and tools for trainers (such as equipment and principals, document models, books and manuals, video courses, software and applications), and Services for advanced training (such as Safety School, Classroom Courses, courses on order, customized courses)
Mega Italia MediaDownload PDF
Download the Company Profile in PDF
Update: November 2019
File: 1,85 MB
Mega Italia Media a team of 30 trainers and IT technicians and over 3,500 active customers. Publisher of PuntoSicuro, the newspaper on workplace safety since 1999, and eLearningNews, an online publication on the world of eLearning.
Mega Italia Media is:
- ISO 9001: 2015 certified, Sectors EA: 37/29
- ISO / IEC 27001: 2013 certified for the design and provision of multimedia training courses and online services through the DynDevice platform
- Training Center accredited to the Lombardy Region Id: 406562/2009
- Registered with Confindustria (A.I.B.) and Aifos - N. Iscr. AIB 03649/00
See the Certifications.