eLearning courses Competenze personali
Our eLearning training courses on personal skills aim to encourage the development of transversal skills (such as: result orientation, initiative, empathy, leadership, etc.) that represent a set of individual characteristics necessary to achieve effective work performance.
What are personal skills?
Personal skills - also called capacity, skills or quality (or also Soft Skill) - are those features individual as communication skills, organizational, relational specific and different for each person. They are also referred to as transversal skills, since they concern relationships and behavior of people in any work context. They can be innate skills or developed over time.
What are the main personal skills:
The main personal skills are:
- empathy: the ability to present oneself immediately in another person's state of mind or situation, with no or little emotional participation.
- ability to negotiate: not everyone is able to ask for exactly what they want without problems. Those who succeed have an undoubted ability to negotiate that can be very useful at work.
- organizational skills and attention to detail: being organized, precise and methodical.
- ability to work in a team: working in a group means being able to coordinate with others, not doing everything on one's own, respecting the established deadlines.
- knowing how to move from creative problem-solving: finding creative solutions, or even 'simply' immediate and effective solutions to the most diverse problems.
- have a clear communication : when it comes to work, knowing how to communicate clearly often means knowing how to speak in nuances, even getting to the point.
- be an inspiration and an incentive for others: being a self-confident person allows you to enhance the work of those around you without fearing your own being belittled.
- be transparent: you should have no problems talking to your superiors and colleagues about your work, even mistakes.
- have a loose talk: many jobs require that presentations (public or private) be made of what you are doing, trying to be engaging and effective.
- sense of responsibility: if you have a sense of responsibility, reflect on the consequences of your actions and act consistently.
What training do you do for personal skills?
There is no organic training program for personal skills. Each person can develop and improve some features that he or she already deems developed, or take courses to enhance other features and abilities on which he / she feels he / she has the possibility of improvement. In general, any training activity that is not strictly related to work activities can be traced back to the development of one's own personal skills.