eLearning Courses Soft skills development
Here you can find our online corporate training courses for Soft Skills Development (in Italian and English), which aim to encourage the individual development of transversal skills and useful and necessary personal attitudes and qualities in work and interpersonal contexts.
Buying the course is easy! Choose the course that suits your needs or your security figure, add the course to the cart, fill out the form with the requested information, proceed upon purchase and receive e-learning platform credentials via e-mail. Follow when and where you want the course held by teachers with many years of experience in training, contact the tutor online if you need assistance or teaching support and get the certificate valid for your training under the State-Regions Agreement of 7/7 / 2016.
All courses are delivered in eLearning mode from the LMS DynDevice platform, compliant with the requirements of Annex II of the Regions State Agreement of 7 July 2016 and with continuous monitoring of the training process.
The teachers who created the video lessons present in the courses have training and skills appropriate to the knowledge offered by the course and at least a two-year experience in the field of prevention and safety at work.
For professionals and self-employed people, course costs enjoy full tax deductibility (art.9 L.81 / 2017).
If you have never done an online course, or want to see how our courses are implemented, you can request a free demo activation directly on your course page interest.
For more information on these courses contact us now at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 030.5531802.
What are Soft Skills?
For soft skills (in Italian called "transversal skills") we mean the particular skills and competences of a subject that are preparatory to effective and productive interaction with the others, both in the workplace and outside. In other words, it is the relational and communicative cognitive abilities that differ from the technical skills and abilities related to specific tasks or roles. They are important personal characteristics in any work context because they influence the way in which we cope from time to time with the demands of the environment that surrounds us."
How can we divide the soft skills?
We can distinguish soft skills in two main categories:
- Internal transversal skills, which relate to how you perceive and interact with yourself (self-confidence, self-criticism, problem solving, attitude to growth and constant improvement, perseverance, flexibility).
- External transversal skills, which have to do with how you manage relationships with others. (communication skills, self-promotion skills, ability to work in groups, conflict management, influence and leadership).
What are the main soft skills?
The main cross-cutting skills are:
- Interpersonal skills: the ability to relate is very important, regardless of the role it plays within a work environment. Listening, interacting, knowing how to interface with colleagues, bosses, customers and suppliers is a very appreciated quality.
- Time management: having good time management skills is a decisive skill for achieving all predefined goals.
- Reliability: the soft skills that can be classified under the term reliability can be: honesty, sincerity, integrity, punctuality. Having a worker with these qualities means increasing trust among all employees of a company.
- Ability to analyze: the worker with this competence must know how to identify the problem, break it down into sub-problems and identify the cause-effect relationships. In practice, it must be able to understand the nature of the problems and their various facets, analyze them, circumscribe them and use logic to solve them in the time available.
- Problem solving: a good level of problem solving means studying and being able to find the best solution to the obstacles that, every day, interpose themselves along the way.
- Working in a team: knowing how to collaborate with all the various resources of the team, regardless of the occupied professional position, is one of the skills needed to achieve their goals. Corporate team building activities, for example, are useful for improving the teamwork of a company.
- Communication skills: related to team working and interpersonal skills, one of the most important skills is the communication capacity of a resource. Communicating concepts and presenting their ideas clearly, precisely and above all effectively is important for all corporate resources.
- Flexibility: a worker who has a good level of flexibility is a worker who works reliably and effectively.
- Multitasking: a multitasking person is someone who can perform multiple tasks at the same time. A worker with excellent multitasking skills is a significant advantage for the company.
- Passion and enthusiasm: these are two related skills that contribute more easily to both the achievement of objectives and the general improvement of the business climate.
What are the most important Soft Skills in the coming years?
The world economic forum has identified the 10 skills that employees consider essential for the year 2020:
- Problem solving
- Critical thinking
- Managing a team
- Coordination skills
- Emotional intelligence
- Decision making and judgment skills
- Customer focus
- Negotiation skills
- Cognitive flexibility
What are the advantages of taking courses for Soft Skills?
Taking courses in Soft Skills topics provides workers with tools and knowledge that improve their ability to communicate effectively; managing emotions; to negotiate; recognize, express and use their potential in the workplace; manage relationships and conflicts; be able to direct, motivate and value their employees, enhance skills and roles.