Online course - Data Science Certification Training - R Programming
The course covers data exploration, data visualization, predictive analytics and descriptive analytics techniques with the R language.
The Data Science with R programming course covers data exploration, data visualization, predictive analytics and descriptive analytics techniques with the R language. You will learn about R packages, how to import and export data in R, data structures in R, various statistical concepts, cluster analysis and forecasting.
This Data Science online training with R programming is beneficial for all aspiring data scientists including, IT professionals or software developers looking to make a career switch into analytics, professionals working in data and business analysis, graduates wishing to build a career in analytics and experienced professionals willing to harness Data Science in their fields.
There are no prerequisites for this Data Science with R certification course. If you are a beginner in Data Science, this is one of the best courses to start with.
- Business analytics
- R programming and its packages
- Data structures and data visualization
- Apply functions and DPLYR function
- Graphics in R for data visualization
- Hypothesis testing
- Apriori algorithm
- K-means and DBSCAN clustering
- Introduction to Business Analytics
- Introduction to R Programming
- Data Structures
- Data Visualization
- Statistics for Data Science-I
- Statistics for Data Science-II
- Regression Analysis
Is the course accredited?
No, this course is not officially accredited.
How do I pass the Data Science - R Programming course?
To pass the Data Science - R Programming course and unlock the certificate, you must:
- Complete 85% of the data science course
- Complete one project in the course. You will submit the project deliverables in the LMS, which will be evaluated by our lead trainer
- Score a minimum of 60% in the simulation tests
eLearning course content
These are the details related to the contents of the eLearning course.
|Number of learning object present in the course:||1|
|Number of test present in the course:||1|
|Total duration of the course:||24 ore|
|Validity of the attestation:||-1 anno|
Customer comments:No comment available.
|Login with Facebook!|
To use this sharing feature on social networks you must accept cookies from the 'Marketing' category